I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Mega Post- Home


Emily KennerkHigh Density.




Rachel-Whiteread-House
Rachel Whiteread, House, 1993.


gregors.png
Gregor Schneider, House u r. Over many years Schneider has completely remodeled the house he inherited from his father; creating a creepy labyrinth, with windows sealed shut, lead encased rooms, and more.
schneidersilver.jpg




Erwin WurmHerr Krause kommt nach Hause nach der Sause, 2007. 



Urs Fischer, Bread House, 2006. Taken from Artinfo.

1 comment:

  1. no obligatory nod to women house? julie may is pissed at you right now

    ReplyDelete