I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Pech Kucha NYC-“Dimensions of Urban Design”

"As a preamble to New York City's first Urban Design week, the Institute for Urban Design and Pecha Kucha New York would like to invite you to “Dimensions of Urban Design”. Each speaker will describe one of the projects of the moment that will shape tomorrow through 20 slides at 20 seconds a slide. The Department of City Planning's Chief Urban Designer Alex Washburn will present a 6 minute and 40 second overview of the history of New York's City's urban design trends leading up to this moment. The program will begin at 6:30 pm on Monday September 12, 2011 at Le Poisson Rouge."
more

No comments:

Post a Comment