I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.
5% of Americans believe they suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity. The cell phone companies of course deny this as a disease but there are some studies coming out that suggest it could be real. FOOT NOTE NEEDED. A population of these sensitive citizens is growing  in rural West Virginia where all wireless technology is a banned so as to not interfere with the radio telescopes in the region. This geopolitical hiccup now has turned into a safe haven for people with this alleged disease.
 
One resident was living in a Faraday Cage just to feel normal, now that she is living in the small wireless free town in west virginia she is free to walk around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment