I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

US Pavilion at the Venice Biennale

Olympian performing on an airline seat 

Olympian performing on an airline seat 

Mr. Olympian performs "Track and Field" Images from artinfo

The US Pavilion at the Venice Biennale features works by Allora & Calzadilla. The museum sponsoring the pavilion is the fabulous and amazing team at the Indianapolis Museum of Art, where I interned for a year.  The show sounds really good, but let me refer you to artinfo's Andrew Goldstein for coverage. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment