I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Bushwick Open Studios

Anyone wanting to see what the Bushwick art scene is all about has to dedicate some serious time this weekend exploring the numerous venues of the Bushwick Open Studios. The map of the 390 spaces, here, is a little overwhelming and not the most helpful, but it is a start.

I will definitely be checking out Storefront, with a show curated by William Powhida.
I also am really excited to see the changes of Bushwick's newest art space, Curbs and Stoops

other galleries I will stop into are Centotto, English Kills, and Famous Accountants.

read Stephen Truax's article to get some more insider knowledge about this event. here

No comments:

Post a Comment