I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Truck Stop


Alberto Tadiello's E13 0006252010. This is a sound canon that hits the viewer with audio. more at bldgblog



Zimoun : Compilation Video V2.8 | Sound Sculptures & Installations from ZIMOUN VIDEO ARCHIVE on Vimeo.

Artist Zimoun, via bldgblog

Watts Towers - Sam's Nuestro Pueblo
I don't know how I missed the Watts Towers, an impressive architectural/sculptural undertaking by an outsider artist, but my dad just told me about them today, so check them out here. be sure to watch the movie here.


Royji Ikeda's show at the Park Armory, the Transfinite, was out of this world. read more at hyperallergic.
This was the best show I have seen all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment