I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Museum of Contemporary African Diasporan Art

Mocada
While I was walking to the post office today I noticed a billboard on Fulton St, between Grand and Franklin, that looked like an advertisement for a grocery store, yet all of the signs were slightly odd, like "Boneless Whole Chicken" or "Locally Grown Pineapples". This apparently is part of an old Museum of Contemporary African Diasporan Art exhibition. sounds like an interesting museum that I need to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment