I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Daniel Eatock

Artist Daniel Eatock
Daniel Eatock, Wall Shelves Supported by the Objects they Bear. Objects are chosen to make the shelves equally spaced.
This work reminds me of an installation I have mentioned earlier by Pereda (below) where the contents become the structure.


A doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines, 2010 by Alejandro Almanza Pereda

No comments:

Post a Comment