I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.
The Journal gallery in Williamsburg on 168 N. 1st St. just off of Bedford has a great show up right now. I didn't take any photographs, so I have included photographs of related works of my favorite pieces in the show.
Definitely worth seeing.

Artwork
Jacob Kassay, silver plated - emerging contemporary artists
Jacob Kassay. more and more.

untitled
Sam Moyer


Tauba Auerbach



Peter Coffin tinted the gallery's windows orange, which resulted in a very nice yet subtle installation.

Nothing like this was there, but this is another work by Peter Coffin which is pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment