I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Artificial Landscapes


Ruben Ochao, Collapsed (once extracted), 2009.



Mary Miss, Perimeter Pavilions Decoy, 1978.


Urs Fischer, You, 2007. Gallery floor dug-up.


Gordon Matte-Clark, Cherry Tree, 1971. Cherry tree planted and growing in a basement.


Edward Burtynsky, Nickel Tailings No. 35, 1996. Run off from nickel tailings.

green_stockholm
Olafur Eliasson, Green River, 2000. Artificial non-toxic dying of water.


Robert Smithson, Spiral Jetty, 1970.


Getty Center Central Garden

Robert Irwin, The Central GardenGetty.

File:26 - New York - Octobre 2008.jpg
Central Park was designed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment