I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

I need to see this show. more here at Hyperallergic.
IDIOM interview with Paddy Johnson about her fundraiser, Sound of Art, which started last night with DJs battling with sounds of art installations that were recorded by Paddy Johnson over the years. more
C-monster and The Sound of Art. here
Jennifer Dalton talks with Hyperallergic. here
Gagosian and a Pandora like means of selling art on Art.sy. I want to know more... here

No comments:

Post a Comment