I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Blank sheets of paper as art


‘Song for Ella’ by Matt Golden, 2005.
The corner of a sheet of paper was stroked over a period of months.



‘1000 hours of staring’ (1992-1997), by Tom Friedman.
A blank piece of paper that the artist stared at for one thousand hours.


Via Piet Mondriaan.


-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. http://www.greendiary.com/entry/amazing-origami-inspired-eco-friendly-creations/

    ReplyDelete