I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.
One of Hill's most famous performances, Death Bear, involved him traveling to individuals' homes to relieve them of cherished belongings. Even in this analog performance, he utilized new media: Death Bear was summoned via text message only. Image by Kevin Walsh.
Nate Hill's performance Death Bear. More about performance and twitter. here

Ben Davis, my favorite writer for Artnet, writes on the economic climate and art. interesting. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment