I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Truck stop



Hans Hemmert
here
  • Music video by Hold Your Horses should be watched by anyone who has taken survey of western art. here
  • C-monster talks about Tino Sehgal here interesting point, working at the Indianapolis Museum of Art allows me to appreciate all of the art even when the museum is closed to the public, and I can be by myself. Tino Sehgal's work, especially This Progress, requires a certain atmosphere for full appreciation, maybe the museum is failing Sehgal.
  • Graffiti can be good. here

No comments:

Post a Comment