I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.


Yin Xiuezhen
's Collective Subconscious just opened at MoMA two days ago. I wish I could see it. check it at MoMA here, and artnet here
  • Everything I needed for art history classes? The classic question, "is it art?"-there is an app for that here.
  • Konstantino Stamatiou's re considers graphs and charts making fresh ways to look at information, and examining alternative energy. Note-all the charts are made from recycled materials collected at a demonstration. the blog here and show at Black & White Gallery here

No comments:

Post a Comment