I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Truck stop














  • Zoe Sheehan Saldana, amongst other performance/conceptual art pieces of hers that are interesting, my favorite is her shopdropping pieces where she buys clothing from walmart, duplicates it by hand, and then returns the duplicate, to be later sold for next to nothing. here
  • Darren Almond is incredible, his theme is time, check out his photographs taken at midnight with a very long exposure at White Cube here.
  • Wikipedia Saves Public Art- IUPUI and Indianapolis Museum of Art staff lead the way on the project here.
  • Janine Antoni, Lick and Lather, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment