I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Eraser as Art?

Green Science Endangered Wildlife Giant Gorilla Pencil Eraser
While walking through the MoMA's gift shop, the Endangered Species Eraser, specifically the gorilla, struck me as being a very successful interactive art piece. As you go through you menial-daily tasks, you will slowly force this gorilla into dust, serving as a constant reminder of how your actions effect the world... Call me the product of hippy parents, but this is one good eraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment