I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

David Zwirner Announces Second Annual Summer Pop-Up Bookstore



During this year's Chelsea Art Walk, on Thursday, July 28 from 5-8 pm, David Zwirner's pop-up bookstore will stay open late to sell rare and out-of-print books, signed artist catalogues and monographs, DVDs, posters, collectible show cards, and more.

If you can't make it during the art walk, the bookstore will also be open July 25-August 5 from 10-6 at 525 West 19th St. I'll be sure to check this out during my trip to New York.

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment