I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Citizens Contribute


"WITNESS uses video to open the eyes of the world to human rights violations. WITNESS empowers people to transform personal stories of abuse into powerful tools for justice, promoting public engagement and policy change.


WITNESS envisions a just and equitable world where all individuals and communities are able to defend and uphold their human rights."


Architecture for Humanity utilizes the ability of architects to solve real problems, by spreading architectural designs around the globe through Open Architecture Network, an open-source community of architects and designers working to confront real problems all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment