I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Seaworthy at EFA, tonight


Everyone in NYC must make it to at least some part of this huge exhibition. Artists include: Michael Arcega, Rachel Bacon, Jimbo Blachly & Lytle Shaw, Matt Bua, George Boorujy, Adriane Colburn, Heather Dewey-Hagborg & Thomas Dexter, Amze Emmons, Jason Gandy, Richard Haley, Haley Hughes, Sarah Julig, Jonathan Kaiser, Marie Lorenz, Orien McNeill, Ciarán Ó Dochartaigh, Anne Percoco, Natalia Porter, Duke Riley, Tod Seelie, Reid Stowe, Swimming Cities, and SWOON!



Part I: An Exhibition on view at EFA Project Space, June 10 – July 29, 2011.
Part II: Workshops at the Gowanus Studio Space. Ongoing: May - July, 2011. 
Part III: Excursions brought to you by Flux Factory. Ongoing: July - September, 2011.

Check out more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment