I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Olafur Eliasson & Hans Ulrich Obrist

Number thirteen of the conversation series by Hans Ulrich Obrist features eight casual interviews between these two highly influential figures in the contemporary art world. book at amazon here


This book would be a good beginning point for someone interested in Olafur Eliasson's work and thinking. Yet for me it was a little too light. They begin to touch on really interesting ideas, yet fall short of truly exploring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment