I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Andy Goldsworthy


Andy Goldsworthy's Garden of Stones at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in NYC has trees growing from boulders creating an ongoing process of growth and deterioration. Free and open to the public during museum hours. more

1 comment:

  1. Visit the Lacma Museum to learn about the historical and religious significance of the artworks. If you're unsure of the museum's hours, check out this website for information. lacma hours

    ReplyDelete