I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Hunter Jonakin


Jeff Koons Must Die!!! The Video Game from Hunter Jonakin on Vimeo.


Looking to rid yourself of some of that art world anger? This interactive handmade first-person shooter arcade game looks like it could help. For one quarter, you will be given free range of a Jeff Koons retrospective and a bazooka. I don't hate Jeff Koon's art, but this would be amazing. More at the artist's website here
thanks crem

No comments:

Post a Comment