I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Show at Low Road

Untitled (veneer), 2010. by me. Normally I don't do self promotion on this website, but I am excited to announce my involvement with a group show this month in Indiana. I will have several works on display, all of which are not yet on my website. The above installation will include sandpaper, allowing the audience to continue sanding away the fake veneer exposing the wood underneath and gaining a level of involvement with the material not usually permitted in a gallery setting. This piece will continue to be sanded and shown until it disappears. 
If you are in Indiana this month, go check out my work and more at Low Road gallery.



Low Road Gallery
111 W. Washington St.
Greencastle, IN
Opening reception starts at 7:00 pm
Artist talks are at 7:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment