I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Pantheon and Subway as music

PANTHEON: A history of art from the streets of NYC. learn more.
April 2-17, 2011

LOCATION
chashama/Donnell Library Building
20 West 53rd Street, b/w 5th & 6th Avenue
New York, NY 10019 (across from MoMA)



PRESS EVENT - RSVP ONLY
Saturday, April 2, 4-5 PM
To be announced

PRIVATE RECEPTION - RSVP ONLY
Saturday, April 2, 6-8 PM
To be announced

Note: To attend either event, please send an e-mail to rsvp@pantheonnyc.com 






Also, check out c-monster's article over at WYNC about Alexander Chen's interactive nyc subway map as musical instrument. more here. and play the subways here.

No comments:

Post a Comment