I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

@C-monster- The Figure in Contemporary Art: Miscellaneous Round-Up

Check out my latest article in a series investigating how the human figure is represented in contemporary art for C-monster. Here

Jon Rafman’s series, The 9 Eyes of Google Street View, Berwick Rd. Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, which was on view as part of the exhibit Free, at the New Museum of Contemporary Art, until late this last January.

No comments:

Post a Comment