I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Mega Post- Clear Boxes

Jeff Koons Three Ball Total Equilibrium Tank (Two Dr J Silver Series, Spalding NBA Tip-Off) 1985



Terence Koh, Untitled (Vatrines 5- Secret Secrets), 2006


Alejandro Almanza Pereda, RPS (you might kick my ass but that feeble advesary behind you will kick yours), 2008.


Damien Hirst, The Broken Dream, 2008.





Won Ju Lim, I don't know what this piece is called. Image from artnet here.


Detail Image
David Altmejd, Untitled, 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment