I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Best Shows of 2010

My 2010 picks for best shows
in no order

William Powhida and Jennifer Dalton #Class at Ed Winkleman here
Tino Sehgal's "This Progress" at Guggenheim here
Roxy Paine "Distillation" at James Cohan Gallery
Sarah Sze at Tanya Bonakdar here
Anselm Kiefer at Gagosian here
Art and Nature Park at the Indianapolis Museum of Art here
Alejandro Almanza Pereda at Magnan Metz here
Barbara Gladstone with Andre, LeWitt, Long, Flavin, and Merz. here
Pace "50 Years at Pace" here
Robert Irwin "Way Out West"at Pace Midtown here






Nate Hill's Punch Me Panda at #TheSocialGraph here

Finding the common thread tying all of the Miami Basel art together over at Art Info here

No comments:

Post a Comment