I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Is Your Child a Tagger?!?

*Note: This is real. Please read.

The Graffiti Task Force of California, or GTFCA.com, has created a truly informative tool for parents of troubled teens. To properly discern if your son or daughter is involved in street art activities, this is the flyer for you.

...I cannot believe:
1. That this is real. But it is.
2. That someone compiled information, asked sources, prepared this document, printed it, and distributed it.
3. That someone was paid.
4. That my mom gave this flyer to me.  (The flyer was given to her at a prison, where she was working as a criminal defense lawyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment