I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

BOOMBOX CHRISTMAS



"On December 18 at 7:00pm, Phil Kline will lead a massive chorus of boomboxes from the West Village to the East Village in the 19th annual holiday presentation of Unsilent Night. People will gather in Washington Square Park, and less than an hour and mile later, end up in Tompkins Square Park."

Participants download one of four MP3s (the one you get is selected for you) and meet at the Arch at Washington Square Park.

And for those of you outside NYC, no worries, there's a whole slew of other locations that are taking part... More information here.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment