I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

BYOB (Bring Your Own Beamer)


1. In Germany, projectors are called 'beamers'
2. Ask a bunch of artists to bring projectors and fit them all in a room
3. Enjoy digital images and photography
4. Try not to shut down the power, which is what happened in New York last week

The event started in Berlin, moved to Athens and New York, and is hitting up LA next. Get more information here. I would love to see this event happen all over the world, and not just in major art cities. Anyone in Greencastle, Indiana up for a projector party?

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment