I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Artist tarot cards

Ever wanted to tell your future through art? Well, now you can with this new project by Stacy Engman, Chair and Chief Curator of Contemporary Art at the National Arts Club. She brought together 78 important minds in art, fashion, and design to each create their own tarot card to form a deck, and each artist was paired with a tarot card that matched the archetypal themes of their work. The exhibition will be on view at the National Arts Club during the month of November.




-Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment