I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Banksy's move into digital space

20th Century Fox let Banksy take over the opening segment for the Simpsons, and the result is strange and slightly disturbing. What do you think? Should Banksy stick to graffiti?

EDIT: Unfortunately, the video was taken down due to copyright issues. Maybe Banksy will make some witty graffiti about it. In the meantime, try scouring YouTube for a bootleg copy... it's definitely worth the effort.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment