I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

HOLLA IMA, Part 2

Speaking of the Indianapolis Museum of Art... one of my favorite LA blogs, Kitsune Noir, just wrote a post about the new Ball-Nogues installation in the museum foyer. Way to go, Indianapolis. Read the post here.



- Jessica Adams

I saw an Installation by Ball-Nogues in LA's MOCA last year, sooo good.

Also, for anyone interested in Create This Blog, here is something that inspired the idea... Joan Watson. Of course inspiration also came from how the entire universe happens and mimicking that creative process. Because, woah...
ben

No comments:

Post a Comment