I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Although this is one of many reasons I wish I was in Rome, a gigantic video installation in the Colosseum is definitely is one of the main ones... more here
thanks kaylee

Oh, and in response to my long post about food, evan linked to a site which you should all look at. This imagine of a dish at El Bulli... Joanna Lord's image + Ferran Adria's food = art that I would kill to eat.

Ferran Adria's Blue Period

Ferran Adria's Blue Period

No comments:

Post a Comment