I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

50 Years at Pace




Robert Rauschenberg, Erased De Kooning Drawing


Chuck Close, Zhang Huan I


Lucas Samaras, Mirrored Room, 1966


Lucas Sumaras, Mirrored Room. Installation.

This is an actual room comprised of mirrors. Including a mirrored table and chair... prettty awesome.

What do all these works have in common? They are all artists represented by the Pace Gallery. Go to the four-location 50th Anniversary show up until October 23, they should be charging admission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment