I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.
Blu's website

Babies, new documentary out depicting the first year of four babies from different areas of the world (Mongolia, Namibia, San Francisco, and Tokyo). I will not lie, this movie is super cute and most of the audience seemed to be there because of the cute babies. But I think the movie has really fascinating implications about human nature. We see babies acting and developing in strikingly similar ways in amazingly different environments. Well worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment