I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.

Truck Stop


ROA's amazing graffiti can be found all over the Europe. flickr here.

  • Wall Street Journal on museums' rise in attendance here
  • Thank you fecal face blog for the band Honeycomb, listen to Flesh and Bone Machine here
  • Ryan Goslings band-Dead Man's Bones- Halloween music+children choir+Ryan Gosling singing and piano=entertainment. Listen to In the Room Where You Sleep here

No comments:

Post a Comment