I am taking a hiatus from blogging. The posts I now add will be unedited and unpolished, please forgive me. I am using this platform as a storage place for interesting things. I am currently focusing on editing wikipedia articles on contemporary art instead. I encourage you to do the same and to follow still very active blogs like hyperallergic, c-monster, bldgblog, and more. thanks you.


Man Bartlett does some incredible performances here and the 24hours shopping straight in one store without buying one thing. His other art (above) and here is also worth looking at, and also very time consuming.

Map of United States, Red areas are where there are more bars than grocery stores, and Yellow is opposite. Note to self, my hometown in red, there are neither grocery stores or bars in Nevada, and WTF Illinois and Wisconsin? More here

No comments:

Post a Comment